Here's some ideas that I am thinking of doing on World Read Aloud Day.
- Invite parents to come in to read aloud.
- Set up a schedule for my second graders to read aloud to kindergartners.
- Bring you toy or stuffed animal to read to.
- Read to your pet. Bring in a picture.
- Bring in photos of family reading together.
- I would like to do a Skype read aloud, so I will have to figure that out! Head over to Kate Messner's blog for a list of authors that will Skype for World Read Aloud Day.
What are your plans for World Read Aloud Day?