- Thank you to my Twitter PLN for keeping me entertained, informed and connected. Even though I have mostly lurked this fall you continue to amaze, impress and motivate!
- Thank you to old colleagues for keeping in touch and maintaining our friendships even though you were moved to a different school due to budget cuts.
- Thank you to my new grade level colleagues for making me laugh and helping to create a supportive grade level team.
- Thank you to my husband and family for always listening and supporting me while I complain, cry and rejoice about my teaching life.
- Thank you to my students for helping me to stay focused on the joyful moments.
Find joy in each day. Keep'n it "Mostly Rosy". Enjoy this video.